Friday, July 31, 2009

Looks like it's been awhile....

Since I made my last post....David has been on a work trip to Pennslyvania and has been gone for four weeks so far and will be home at the end of next week so my computer time has been quite limited....

Since he has been gone Micah has learned to say Mommy and Daddy....he has always been very chatty and has had a pretty big vocabulay but it was always Mama and Dada but now he says the entire word and the way he says it just melts my heart.

We are going to have a girls weekend this weekend...My stepmom and dad are taking Micah to their cabin for the first time by himself...Miriam has gone up many of times by herself and at last it is his first time....he has been so attached to me for so long and has just recently gotten to the point where he is ok with out me so I packed him up and dropped him off and he was ready! I'm a little nervous since this is his first time by himself but I know and trust he is in great hands!

I can't wait for next month so MOPs can start up again, I am going through MOPs withdrawls...

No comments:

Post a Comment